Berlin - Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




First Day off of the promo tour. As we were pulling into the hotel at 1am last night I saw a poster with Alfred Hitchcock on it, further investigation led me to the Deutsche Kinemathek – Museum für Film und Fernsehen. They have the only Hitchcock exhibition in Europe. I made it over this afternoon, paid my 4 Euros and spent a couple of hours looking at still photos, letters, storyboards, wardrobe, etc. All pertaining to Hitch's 6 decades of amazing film work.

Ran into a bunch of the crew as I entered the hotel after the museum. Went out for food (Italian) and then wandered the mall next door to the hotel and got gelato (banana, yum).



About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed