One Year Anniversary


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Since Tom Spaulding pointed out that it was my one year anniversary of posting to this blog, I decided to ACTUALLY post something!! Where have I been? What have I been doing? Well, I semi-retired from the road last June to start a tube amp business. I have been busy building prototypes and generally trying to get the business off the ground ever since. Soon, within 60-90 days, all will be revealed...

For now, here is a photo from the only gig I've done since last year. I got an email from the one and only Marshall Crenshaw last week asking me if I was available to work his gig closing the Azalea Festival in Wilmington, NC. Since I'm a big fan, and it was only 2hrs away, I agreed and had a fabulous time doing it!! Marshall's bass player was MIA, as his flight was canceled by US Air, so Marshall and Diego Voglino (his drummer) did a duo in the Flat Duo Jets style. We had a great hang for lunch and dinner with Marshall, Diego and Don Malter from NYC. Lots of music talk and story swapping. Thanks guys for a great weekend. Also, thanks Tom, this post is dedicated to you...


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed